Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to dFlip 3D Flipbook Wordpress Help documentation.
Arrive at Cairo airport then transfer to your Hotel for overnight.
After breakfast transfer to visit Giza pyramids / Sakkara Valley / Memphis then transfer back to your hotel, dinner on board floating restaurant with a traditional show
Transfer to Alexandria city to visit Bibliotheca Alexandrina/ Roman Amphitheatre/ Catacombs back to Cairo and overnight at your hotel.
This morning we have a city tour to visit the Egyptian Museum / Citadel of Salah El-Din / Coptic Quarter then back to your hotel , At the evening we will move to attend the Sound and Light show at the Giza pyramids Later you will be transferred back to your hotel for overnight
Take an early morning flight to Luxor to visit West Bank of the Nile where you’ll find the Valley of the Kings and Queen Hatshepsut temple also the East bank of the Nile : Luxor Temple / Karnak Temple then transfer back to the airport to catch your flight back to Cairo for overnight your Hotel
Early Transfer to El Fayoum City To visit Karanis which is the ruin of an old city. That city contains several monuments, dating from the Roman, Coptic and Early Islamic.
Then transfer to Qaroun Lake to see some different kinds of birds, Qaroun Lake is considered the oldest natural lakes in the world. After that, we ‘ll visit the Wadi Al Rayan and later transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure
- 05 Nights' accommodation in Cairo at Steigen pyramids hotel or similar 5* on H.B basis
- 01 Nights' accommodation in Cairo at Steigen pyramids hotel or similar 5* on B.B basis
- 02 Full days in Cairo as per the program itinerary
- 01 Dinner on floating restaurant on Day 02
- Sound and light show at Giza pyramids on Day 03
- 01 Full day in Alexandria as per the program itinerary
- 01 Full day in Luxor as per the program itinerary
- 01 Full day in Al Fayoum as per the program itinerary
- All ground transportation by modern Private A/C Car.
- Private tour guide during trip (English Guide).
- All entrance fees as the program itinerary
- Taxes and services charges
Does not Include
- Personal expenses
- The Dialysis Clinic
- Peak period supplement (Two weeks of Easter period one week before Easter Sunday and a week
- after it) 90.00 USD per person
- Entry Visa with amount 25.00 USD per person
- International flights
- Tipping to guide, driver etc.
- Any extras not mentioned.
- Domestic flight CAI/ LUX – LUX/ CAI up to 270.00 USD per person until we issue our clients ticket