A taste of Scotland & Ireland will loop you from one beautiful country to another. You’ll enjoy 4* accommodations and transportation with a private driver!
Scotland, the U.K.’s northernmost country, is a land of mountain wildernesses such as the Cairngorms and Northwest Highlands, interspersed with glacial glens (valleys) and lochs (lakes). Its major cities are Edinburgh, the capital, with its iconic hilltop castle, and Glasgow, famed for its vibrant cultural scene. Scotland is also famous for golf, the game first played at the Old Course at St Andrews in the 1400s.
Ireland is an island in the North Atlantic. It is separated from Great Britain to its east by the North Channel, the Irish Sea, and St George’s Channel. Ireland is the second-largest island of the British Isles, the third-largest in Europe, and the twentieth-largest on Earth.
Let Travel-for-All make these historic destinations suitable for your unique travel requirements!
*subject to availability at the time of booking.
- 1 night Glasgow (Doubletree by Hilton Glasgow Central)
- 1 night Nairn (Golf View Hotel & Spa)
- 2 nights Edinburgh (Kimpton Charlotte Square)
- 2 nights Dublin (Hilton Dublin)
- 2 nights Killarney (Europe Hotel)
- 1 night Bunratty (Bunratty Castle Hotel)
Sightseeing in Scotland & Ireland:
- Jacobite Loch Ness Cruise
- Blair Atholl Distillery
- Spirit of Scotland Show and Dinner
- Edinburgh Castle
- Titanic Museum
- Canal Dinner Cruise
- Rock of Cashel
- Blarney Castle
- Cliffs of Moher
- Medieval castle banquet
- All other sightseeing payable direct during holiday.
- Private transfer from Glasgow airport to Doubletree by Hilton Glasgow Central.
- Vehicle and knowledgeable driver for 8 days
- Private transfer to Scottish evening and back.
- Ferry – Cairnryan to Belfast.
- Private transfer to Shannon Airport
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
Contact the Travel-for-All Team
- Based on 2 people sharing a standard double room.
- Supplements payable for superior rooms or rooms with views.
- Based on all 8 people sharing the transportation costs.
- Breakfast is included daily.