Poland, officially the Republic of Poland, is a country located in Central Europe. It is divided into 16 administrative provinces, covering an area of 312,696 km², and has a largely temperate seasonal climate.
- Żelazowa Wola
Meeting at Warsaw Airport. Transfer to the hotel. Checking in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
The Old Town with the Royal Castle (The UNESCOI World Cultural Heritage), Krakowskie Przedmieście, .Zelazowa Wola, the birth place of Frederic Chopin. A stroll at leisure through the charming park full of beautiful flowers and trees, summer residence of Polish Kings – Lazienki with The Theatre on the Island, The Palace on the Water, The Frederic Chopin Monument, nearby the residence of the Polish presidents – Belvedere. Overnight at the hotel.
Continue your adventure from yesterday and visit any of the special spots you missed.
Depart for Wroclaw. Wroclaw is becoming the third largest tourist destination famous for its Market Square and numerous gothic cathedrals. Visit: Market Square, Ostrów Tumski, Leopoldine Academy, Town Hall. Overnight at the hotel.
Wroclaw: The Raclawice Panorama – one of the wonders of Wroclaw. Depart for Krakow. Visit: Kazimierz – former Jewish District in Cracow. Overnight at the hotel
Cracow, Visit: Wawel Hill with Royal Castle the Cathedral, Florian Gate, The Old Market Square, the largest medieval European square with the Renaissance Cloth Hall – “Sukiennice”, Wieliczka – the salt mine (The UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site). It presents exceptional beauty, with rich interior decorations of the chapels. Overnight at the hotel.
Continue your exploration of Cracow & Wieliczka
Depart for Warsaw. En route stop in Wadowice – the birthplace of John Paul, next Auschwitz – The Death Camp in Oswiecim known as Konzentrationslanger Auschwitz. Commence to Warsaw. Overnight at the hotel.
- Airport transfers by accessible vehicle from/to Warsaw airport
- Enjoy 4 nights' accommodation in Warsaw, 1 night accommodation in Wroclaw, 3 nights' accommodation in Cracow on sharing basis. These hotels provide some wheelchair accessible rooms with wheel-in showers. Available in 3* or 4*
- Receive 8x breakfast, 8x dinner
- Adapted transportation during the whole trip
- The program as above
- Luggage assistance
- English speaking tour leader/ local guides
- Boat trip on Odra River in Wroclaw
- Dinner at restaurants in Warsaw or Cracow with traditional Polish cuisine
- Audio Guide system
- Mineral water and snacks while traveling for long distances between cities
- Assistance during the stay in Poland
Does not include
- International flights
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks, lunches, hotel extras, optional excursions, personal expenditures and Travel Insurance
- Entrance fees for museums
- Single supplement
- Equipment rental fees (rate depends on request, must be reserved in advance)