Visit Rome, Florence and Venice in this Classic Tour of Italy specially designed with your travel requirements in mind.
Free day to continue the visit of Rome, its museums (guide and transport quotation on request) or for an excursion in the surroundings of Rome or even in Naples and Pompeii.
Near Rome you could enjoy the classic excursion of Tivoli (HD) to visit Villa d’Este, or a full day excursion by train to Naples to visit the city and the excavations of Pompeii (which have an accessible route) or Sorrento
Overnight in Rome
Enjoy a free morning in Rome.
Check out by midday and transfer to the train station.
Departure by fast train to Florence (about 2 hours).
Upon arrival in Florence, meeting with the driver and transfer to a 4-star hotel in the center.
Accommodation in double / twin rooms with shower cabin.
Free Time available
Free day to continue the visit of Florence and its museums (guide and transport quotation on request) or for an excursion in Tuscany.
We suggest an excursion FD (9/17) by minibus accessible to Pisa and Lucca. Totally about 8 hours with 2 hours of guided tour in Pisa and 2 hours of guided tour in Lucca.
Programs and quotations on request
Overnight in Florence
Enjoy some morning free time. In the morning check out and transfer to the train station.
Departure by fast train to Venice (about 2 hours).
Upon arrival, meeting with the boat man and transfer to a 4-star hotel in the center, a few steps from Piazza San Marco Accommodation in double / twin rooms with shower cabin.
Free Time available
- Accommodation in a 4-star hotel in the city center in a double / twin room (maximum 2 rooms adapted in each hotel) in bed and breakfast
- Local transport with accessible vans with space for up to 2 tied wheelchairs and up to 4/5 seats + driver + 1 seat for local guide (In Venice transports by accessible boat)
- Travel from city to city on fast trains, 1st or 2nd class seats (depending on the class in which the accessible seats are located) and with up to 2 wheelchairs on the same train.
- Guided tours as scheduled in English (other languages available on request)
- International airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Meals other than breakfast
- Entrance fees
- Tourist taxes
- Tips and gratuities