Join us on the adaptive rafting trip of a lifetime!
Travel-for-All has the connections to arrange a fully accessible Rafting vacation for you.
Venture into real wilderness, 7 days on the Clarence / Waiau Toa River
Summer option only / Minimum numbers 2 clients / Extras you need organized
The Waiau Toa River is a true wilderness river trip. This Class 2/3 expedition starts in the mountains behind Hamner Springs and covers over 200 km of pure wilderness between the inland kaikoura ranges, to the pacific. With incredible landscapes & magical camp spots the rafts carry us and our equipment.
The Waiau Toa / Clarence River is on northeast South Island of New Zealand. It is 230 kilometres long, which makes it the eighth longest river in New Zealand. For its first 50 kilometres, the river runs in a generally southeastern direction.
Christchurch, known for its English heritage, is located on the east coast of New Zealand’s South Island. Flat-bottomed punts glide on the Avon River, which meanders through the city centre. On its banks are cycling paths, the green expanse of Hagley Park and Christchurch Botanic Gardens. In 2010 and 2011, earthquakes destroyed many of the historic centre’s stone-built buildings.
- • Adaptive adventure consultant at your service as soon as you book. Organizing & answering all your questions prior
- • All guiding services: incredible river guides go out of their way providing an ultimate adaptive experience
- • All transport to & from river: comfortable accessible vehicle with driver including airport transfers
- • All Accommodation: accessible accommodation in Christchurch prior & post. 2 nights
- • Gourmet camping meals, breakfast, lunch, dinner plus snacks (on river)
- • Accessible River Camp, including camp cots, comfortable bedrolls (for pressure), accessible camp toilet, tents & more. 5 night
- • Personalized tour, you, your family and/or friends
- • All adaptations for rafting: rafting harness, dry suit if needed (climate control) & all river gear
Does Not Include
- • Flights: to and from Christchurch, NZ
- • Meals: we don't cover your food in Christchurch pre or post trip