Welcome to China! Upon arrival in Beijing, your local guide will meet you and escort you to check into the hotel. The rest of the day for your rest or a free day to relax nearby.
Sites Visited: Badaling Great Wall
After breakfast, you will take a morning drive to vist The Great Wall (Badaling Section). Upon arrive there, you will take a cable-car to the top of the wall.
On the way back to Beijing downtown, you will have a stop for an outside look of two famous Olimpic sites: Bird Nest (National Stadium) and Water Cube (National Aquatics Center).
Sites Visited: The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Beijing Hutongs
Your today tour starts with a morning stroll across the world’s grandest city central square, Tiananmen Square, witness to many historical events and significant celebrations over 500 years. Then you will enter from its south gate to the Forbidden City, the world’s largest palace complex where the emperors and his family had once worked and lived.
Go on a visit to Beijing Hutongs – the old lanes and courtyard houses. Take a rickshaw to explore Beijing’s charming lanes. Then visit a local family, who’ve lived in the Hutongs for generations. They’ll offer a local perspective of history, and will be a highlight of the Hutongs.
Option: Peking Opera for night show and Beijing Roast Duck for dinner.
Sites Visited: Xi’an Muslim Street , Ancient City Wall
After breakfast, you will have a short rest until your guide meets and escorts you to station for a (5 hours) morning bullet train to Xi’an.
Upon arrival in Xian, you local guide will meet you and bring you for a rest on the top of Ancient City Wall which lends a bird’s eye view of this ancient capital. Then continue your night relax to Xi’an Muslim Street.
Sites Visited: Terracotta Warriors & Horses
After breakfast at your hotel, your guide will meet you and you will be driven to visit the incredible Terracotta Warriors. Go on to visit the Daqin terra-cotta making factory see all kinds of models of Terracotta Warriors. Then visit a Ceramic Factory to witness how these statues can be made.
Option: In the evening you may choose to enjoy an Chinese Dumplings Feast and amazing Tang Dynasty Show, which bring the pageantry and music of the ancient Tang Dynasty to life.
Sites Visited: Chengdu Giant Panda Base
After breakfast, you will have a short rest until your guide meets and escorts you to station for a (4 hours) morning bullet train to Chengdu. Upon arrival, your local guide will meet you and escort to visit Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding.
Sites Visited: Dujiangyan Irrigation System
After breakfast, you will start today’s tour to visit the Dujiangyan Dam. Then back to Chengdu downtown for a visit to Jinsha Museum.
After breakfast, you will take a morning drive to Leshan city for a boat cruise around the Leshan Giant Buddha, the world’s largest stone buddha carvings.
Take a morning flight from Chengdu to Shanghai, Upon arrival, you local guide will meet you and escort you to visit Yuyuan Garden.
A full day Shanghai tour will start with a morning visit to Shanghai Museum, Shikumen, Old Concession Area. Then you will have a birds eye view of Shanghai city on the top of Jinmao Tower and enjoy coastal sight at the Bund of Shanghai.
After breakfast, you are free to relax until you are escorted for your train or flight to your next destination.
- Transportation & Private Transfers: Transportation cost covers all the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax, train tickets between the cities as the itinerary specified.
- Transfer between airports, railway station, hotels and scenic spots for sightseeing around the cities that are specified by the itinerary with private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees: All entrance fees to the scenic spots listed in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by private tour guides and depends on the real-time local circumstances. Weather is beyond the control of Travel-for-All. We will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- Normal Meals: All normal meals as the itinerary specified: B = breakfast, L = Lunch, D = dinner in local restaurant. Breakfasts are served in hotel, breakfasts have Chinese or Western style for your option; Lunches are served in carefully selected quality local Chinese restaurants with best service, your lunches will be ordered by your guide catering to your preferences within normal standard. Dinners as the itinerary specified will be also served in local Chinese restaurants. The meal quotation is normalized. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, famous rare dishes, Indian food or more, please inform us in advance. For the unspecified dinners, you will have dinner on your own. Feel free to ask your local guide for suggestions or recommendation.
- Private Sightseeing Escort: Normal sightseeing activities as the itinerary listed will be escorted with English-speaking guide. The English-speaking guide and driver in each city are with you throughout the entire itinerary around that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Hotel Accommodation: Hotel service criterion: two adults share on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo traveler who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room assigned is required for extra single supplement rate. A single room is available on prior request at an additional cost; if a recommended hotel unavailable, it will be replaced by one of the same class. All hotels as the itinerary listed serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Tour Arrangements: The tour cost includes the planning, handling, booking, operation and communication charges.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
Does not include
- International airfare or train tickets for entry or exit China, unless that is noted or required otherwise.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Meals: Any meal are not specified in the itinerary with "B", "L" or "D".
- Any extra cost caused by the changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, government and local authority orders, politics, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations; as well as tourist law violation, accident damages or injury incurred out of Travel-for-All's control.
- Gratuities: Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.