Chile is a long, narrow country stretching along South America’s western edge, with more than 6,000km of Pacific Ocean coastline. Santiago, its capital, sits in a valley surrounded by the Andes and Chilean Coast Range mountains. The city’s palm-lined Plaza de Armas contains the neoclassical cathedral and the National History Museum. The massive Parque Metropolitano offers swimming pools, a botanical garden and zoo.
All of these tours in Chile can be taken independently, or they can be combined for a longer stay like the one seen here. The itinerary can be customized to satisfy your travel dreams.
Atacama Desert: Considered the world’s driest desert, this spartan, dramatic plateau is a hot spot for stargazers.
Patagonia: A region encompassing the vast southernmost tip of South America, shared by Argentina and Chile, with the Andes Mountains as its dividing line.
Easter Island: Chilean territory, is a remote volcanic island in Polynesia. Its native name is Rapa Nui. It’s famed for archaeological sites created by inhabitants during the 13th–16th centuries.
Valparaíso: A port city on Chile’s coast. It’s known for its steep funiculars and colorful, clifftop homes. La Sebastiana, the quirky former residence of Chilean poet Pablo Neruda, is now a museum with far-reaching Pacific views. During the 19th century, an influx of European immigrants left their mark on the city’s architecture and cultural institutions, many of which congregate around downtown Plaza Sotomayor.
The Global Accessibility Specialists at Travel-for-All can help you plan a trip to suit your unique travel requirements.
These tours can be taken independently, or they can be combined for a longer stay as is shown here. This itinerary can be customized to satisfy your travel dreams.
Our Accessible Travel representative welcomes you at the international airport Arturo Merino Benitez, Santiago, as the morning sun rises over the Andes Mountains. A 30-minute ride through fields and into town will take us to Las Condes, an upscale Santiago suburb. Our hotel is located near the best commercial and residential area in Santiago. It is within easy walking distance of the Pedro de Valdivia subway station, putting the entire city in the palm of your hand. Nearby you will find restaurants and shops.
After hotel check-in and freshening up we meet our bilingual guide for a Santiago city tour featuring the most important historical, political and cultural sites.
Program All Inclusive San Pedro de Atacama
• Three nights accessible accommodation Standar Plus Hotel 4*
• Breakfast daily
• Lunch and dinner daily
• One Full Day Excursion in regular
• Two halves days excursions in regular
• Open bar
• SPA & Wellness.
• Bilingual guide French- Spanish
7:30 Breakfast at the hotel
8:30 Transfer from your hotel to Santiago airport and board LA 0347 Santiago to Calama.
16:20 Reception at airport El Loa in Calama and transfer to San Pedro de Atacama passing through Domeyko mountain range and the Atacama Desert Check-in at your Hotel. Dinner included.
Overnight, San Pedro de Atacama
Breakfast. Rest of the day free to relax.
15:00 Transfer from hotel to airport in Calama to board Flight LA 347 to Santiago.
19:45 Reception at airport Merino Benitez. Transfer to your hotel. Check In your Hotel.
06:30 Breakfast at your hotel.
07:15 Transfer from hotel to Santiago airport to board flight LA0293 to Punta Arenas.
13:50 Reception at the airport in Punta Arenas. From Punta Arenas your van takes you to National Park Torres del Paine, about 332 Kms. (206 miles). En route we see farms and landscapes with Calafate bushes.
During the trip we also see fauna such as Caiquenes and Ñandu. This area is one of the most important forest districts in Magallanes. The waters of the Toro Lakes and flows into the Ultima Esperanza Inlet. It is a privileged location in front of the Torres del Paine, surrounded by a wonderful natural environment. Dinner is included. The fee to enter the National Park is included.
Program All Inclusive Patagonia
• Four nights’ accommodation Standard Plus Hotel 4*
• Transfer In / Out from Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales and
• Cerro Castillo at scheduled times.
• Buffet Breakfast Daily
• Lunch and Dinner Daily
• Open bar (wines, beer, beverages (juices, water, soft drink).
• Daily excursions according to schedule in regular.
• Entry Fee to National Park Torres del Paine.
• Bilingual Guide French – Spanish
• WI-FI in rooms and common areas
• Access to SPA with heated pool program includes
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for daily excursion according to schedule. We suggest an exploration of magnificent natural beauty. The finest landscapes in Torres del Paine National Park, with an astonishing array of mountains and lakes, can be found right in front of the hotel. Wake up early in the morning and you will be able to appreciate the spectacle of the sunrise in Patagonia. Lunch and dinner are included.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for daily adventure. Encounter the wildlife during the afternoon. We will venture into the Nordenskjold field. This offers a great opportunity to photograph wildlife including herds of Guanaco and wild birds. Lunch and dinner are included.Overnight, Patagonia
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for daily excursions according to schedule. Enjoy your last day surrounded by this spectacular scenery. Go for a hiking adventure or just relax reading a great book.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out. Transfers from the hotel to Puerto Natales and then to Punta Arenas airport to board your flight to the capital of Chile.
Transfer to your hotel in Santiago. Check In at the hotel. Time at leisure.
Breakfast at the hotel.
06.36 AM. Depart our hotel and transfer to the airport and board flight LA 0841.
09:35 Depart to begin Easter Island all Inclusive Program. Reception at Mataveri airport and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the afternoon at leisure. Dinner included. The entry fee into the National Park is included.
Overnight, Easter Island.
Program All Inclusive Easter Island
• Three Nights Hotel accommodation Standard Superior hotel 4*
• Breakfast Daily
• Lunch and Dinner daily
• Open bar (Wines, beverages (juices, water, soft drink).
• Daily excursions according to schedule in regular
• Entry fee to National Park Rapa Nui
• Transfers in and Out
• Bilingual Guide French- Spanish
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport and board flight LA 842 to Santiago.
21:55 PM Reception at the airport in Santiago.
Transfer to your Hotel. Time at leisure.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out. The Casa Blanca Valley and the pacific beaches are our destinations today. The Casa Blanca Valley is a new and very successful appellation featuring white wines. Our visit to an organic winery includes comprehensive information on organic methods as well as a delightful sampling of their products. Lunch is at a very special restaurant among the vineyards and features wines bottled by local family wineries.
After lunch we head to the beach and Viña del Mar, Chile’s largest and most famous beach resort. Our hotel is on the Pacific Ocean overlooking Playa Acapulco. You can feel the salt spray as the waves crash into the beach right under your hotel window. The afternoon and evening are free to enjoy the beaches and discover the lively restaurant and club scene.
Check in at your hotel, Viña del Mar.
Overnight Viña del Mar
Santiago/ Viña del Mar Program
• Six Nights Santiago – Viña del Mar accessible accommodations Standard Plus Hotel 4*
• City Tour of Santiago in private
• City Tour of Valparaíso and Viña del Mar in private
• Transfers In/ Out every time
• Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant or similar
• Wine Tasting at a Casablanca Valley Winery
• Van Accessible with air conditioning
• Bilingual Guide French – Spanish
Breakfast at your hotel. Today you explore the city of Valparaíso. The National Congress and the main port of Chile are found in Valparaíso. This city features 48 hills covered with colorful unique homes, narrow streets in commercial districts, Victorian style parks and the port are crowded with ships from all parts of the world. Its 100-year old funiculars are still used everyday. We finish the tour with a great lunch at a seafood restaurant.
Overnight, Viña del Mar
- • Sixteen nights accessible accommodation Standard Plus Hotel 4*
- At Atacama:
- • Breakfast daily
- • Lunch and dinner daily
- • One Full Day Excursion in regular
- • Two halves days excursions in regular
- • Open bar
- • Wi-Fi
- • SPA & Wellness.
- • Bilingual guide French- Spanish
- At Patagonia:
- • Transfer In / Out from Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales and Cerro Castillo at scheduled times.
- • Buffet Breakfast Daily
- • Lunch and Dinner Daily
- • Open bar (wines, beer, beverages (juices, water, soft drink).
- • Daily excursions according to schedule in regular.
- • Entry Fee to National Park Torres del Paine.
- • Bilingual Guide French - Spanish
- • Wi-Fi in rooms and common areas
- • Access to SPA with heated pool program includes
- At Easter Island:
- • Breakfast Daily
- • Lunch and Dinner daily
- • Open bar (Wines, beverages (juices, water, soft drink).
- • Daily excursions according to schedule in regular
- • Entry fee to National Park Rapa Nui
- • Transfers in and Out
- • Bilingual Guide French- Spanish
- At Valparaíso:
- • City Tour of Santiago in private
- • City Tour of Valparaíso and Viña del Mar in private
- • Transfers In/ Out every time
- • Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant or similar
- • Wine Tasting at a Casablanca Valley Winery
- • Van Accessible with air conditioning
- • Bilingual Guide French - Spanish
Does Not Include
- International flights
- Spending money
- Emergency Funds