Argentina is a country located mostly in the southern half of South America. Sharing the bulk of the Southern Cone with Chile to the west, the country is also bordered by Bolivia and Paraguay to the north, Brazil to the northeast, Uruguay and the South Atlantic Ocean to the east, and the Drake Passage to the south.
While in Argentina, stay in these great hotels:
Tango de Mayo is a Boutique Hotel, located in the Montserrat neighborhood, on the traditional Avenida de Mayo, a privileged place in the heart of Buenos Aires: it is the road that connects the Casa Rosada with the National Congress, and is located a few meters from the Barolo Palace, easily reached on foot to all points of tourist interest such as the Obelisk, Teatro Colón, Café Tortoni, Calle Florida and the famous Av. Corrientes.
Village Cataratas Hotel is your home away from home while in Iguazú. Village Cataratas was designed with the aim of offering the highest standards of comfort and services to its guests. All access, to the rooms as well as pool and food hall, is by ramps designed for people with reduced mobility.
The Amerian Hotel is located in front of Plaza Italia, 5 minutes from the pedestrian street as well as the commercial and financial area, where the main banks and the famous culinary pole of Arístides Villanueva Street, known for its large number of bars and restaurants, are established. It has an elegant double height lobby, where the marble finishes and the details of its furniture recreate the best of European style. It has rooms fully equipped and designed to offer excellent service to business and leisure travelers.
The Fueguino Hotel Patagónico is located in the heart of the city of Ushuaia, province of Tierra de Fuego, in Argentina. In this city, which is at one end of the planet, you can find a thousand and one options to make your trip and your stay an unforgettable experience. Our team of professionals is available at all times offering a quality service.
Arrival in Buenos Aires in the morning. Enjoy your accessible transfer to Tango de mayo Hotel.
Today you will navigate through the river of Tigre.
Estancia Don Silvano with transfers. You will have the experience of tasting typical Argentinean food and typical music shows.
Panoramic City Tour, visiting the city of Buenos Aires (half day). At night, take in a dinner show in a typical restaurant in Puerto Madero.
After a leisurely breakfast, catch a Flight from Buenos Aires to Iguazú, and then enjoy Accessible transfers to the Village Cataratas Hotel, your home away from home while in Iguazú
. Iguazú Falls or Iguaçu Falls are waterfalls of the Iguazú River on the border of the Argentine province of Misiones and the Brazilian state of Paraná. Together, they make up the largest waterfall system in the world. The falls divide the river into the upper and lower Iguazu.
visit the milestone of three borders (Argentina, Paraguay, Brazil), plus a visit to Aripuca; a popular Park with an ecological theme featuring a jumbo model trap built with endangered trees, plus a cafe.
Enjoy a free day at the Amerian Hotel. Your hotel is located in front of Plaza Italia, 5 minutes from the pedestrian street as well as the commercial and financial area.
Today you’ll enjoy a Mendoza-City tour around the city and surroundings. (Half day) Mendoza is a city in Argentina’s Cuyo region and the heart of Argentina's wine country, famed for Malbecs and other red wines. The city has wide, leafy streets lined with modern and art deco buildings, and smaller plazas surrounding Plaza Independencia
Today, a High mountain excursion with visit to the towns of Potrerillos, Camino and Puente del Inca, Centro Penitentes, and the Aconcagua Provincial Park.
Today, you get a chance to sample those fabulous wines with a Guided tour to Trapiche or Pulenta Estate winery. Afterwards, you’ll visit the winery Susana Balbo Wines with lunch, tasting and guided tour
A morning flight will take you by Air Mendoza to Ushuaia, where you’ll stay at the Fueguino Hotel. Fueguino Hotel Patagónico is located in the heart of the city of Ushuaia, province of Tierra de Fuego, in Argentina.
In this city, which is at one end of the planet, you can find a thousand and one options to make your trip and your stay an unforgettable experience. Our team of professionals is available at all times offering a quality service.
Tierra del Fuego National Park is a national park on the Argentine part of the island of Tierra del Fuego, within Tierra del Fuego Province in the eco-region of Patagonic Forest and Altos Andes, a part of the sub-Antarctic forest.
Today you get the Day off to spend the way you would like. One suggestion is to visit the navigation Beagle Channel. Navigation is not included; the port is near the hotel (6 blocks).
Today you’ll take Air Ushuaia to Buenos Aires, and return to the Tango de Mayo Hotel with breakfast
Experience a day in the life of Buenos Aires as you explore the city at your leisure or relax in your beautiful hotel. It’s your choice!
It’s time to say goodbye to beautiful Argentina and Return to the US with international air
- Flights within Argentina: AEROPARQUE / IGUAZÚ / MENDOZA / USHUAIA / AEROPARQUE
- Private transfers of arrival and departure on all internal flights except Buenos Aires for the moment
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Buenos Aires at Hotel Tango de Mayo with breakfast (2 double/ 1 single)
- Dinner show in Señor Tango
- Navigation by Delta River in Tigre with Sturla Boat and free time in Tigre
- Transfers and field day at Estancia Don Silvano
- City tour through Buenos Aires with guide
- New Year's Dinner Show
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Puerto Iguazú at Hotel Village Cataratas with breakfast and dinner (3 doubles)
- Full day excursion to Iguazú waterfalls with guide. (does not include entrance to the National Park)
- City Tour through Puerto Iguazú with visit to the Aripuca with guide (does not include tickets to the visited sites)
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Mendoza at Hotel Amerian Executive with breakfast (3 doubles)
- City Tour through Mendoza with guide
- High Mountain excursion with guide
- Transfers and visit to Bodega Pulenta Estate with tasting and visit to Bodega Susana Balbo with lunch.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Ushuaia in Fueguino Hotel with breakfast (3 doubles)
- Transfers to Tierra del Fuego National Park with the End of the World Train (does not include entrance to the National Park or train tickets.)
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Buenos Aires at Hotel Tango de Mayo with breakfast (2 doubles/ 1 single)
- All transfers are adapted.
- All excursions are in private service.
- Hotels are confirmed at the time of booking. In case of not having availability, similar hotels will be chosen.
- THE RATE CAN VARY UNTIL PAYMENT AND RESERVATION OF SERVICES
- Baggage allowed on flights: 1 Bag of 15kg per person to dispatch + Hand luggage up to 8kg + personal item up to 3kg (backpack, wallet, handbag)
- Excess baggage: Surplus in kilos between 16 and up to 23kg AR $ 650. If additional luggage is purchased in advance through the airline's website, a 40% discount is obtained.