Bucharest is a lovely city that brings together 18th century historical landmarks, communist impressive buildings and futuristic towers, revealing a mixture of warm and welcoming atmosphere for any visitor.
Relaxing? The biggest wellness centre in Europe is waiting for you.
Culture? No problem, Bucharest is ready to show its heritage: The National Museum of Art of Romania, The National Museum of History of Romania, National Museum of Old Maps and Books and many others.
Tradition? Easy to find: The Romanian Peasant Museum, The Village Museum or the weekly markets with traditional products (homemade jams, syrups, cheese, traditional clothes)
Bucharest, in southern Romania, is the country’s capital and commercial center. Its iconic landmark is the massive, communist-era Palatul Parlamentului government building, which has 1,100 rooms. Nearby, the historic Lipscani district is home to an energetic nightlife scene as well as tiny Eastern Orthodox Stavropoleos Church and 15th-century Curtea Veche Palace, where Prince Vlad III (“The Impaler”) once ruled.
Come and visit our lovely capital city and you will surely return! Email us to get started today!
The Palace of Parliament, University Square, Victoriei Avenue, Old Town, Cismigiu Park, The Village Museum, Sinaia
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a cozy 4* accessible hotel
- Fun, joy, culture and relaxation guaranteed
Tips & Tricks:
- Best seasons for this tour: beautiful in every season, but recommended during the spring, early summer or early autumn
- Age:doesn’t matter as long as you have a young soul
- Clothing & accessories: comfortable clothes according to the season, sunglasses, a small bag for documents and money
- Others:a big smile on your face and a lot of good mood!