Iceland is for everyone
Iceland, a Nordic island nation,
is defined by its dramatic landscape with volcanoes, geysers, hot springs and lava fields. Massive glaciers are protected in Vatnajökull and Snæfellsjökull national parks. Most of the population lives in the capital, Reykjavik, which runs on geothermal power and is home to the National and Saga museums, tracing the Viking history of Iceland.
Iceland is a country of sharp contrasts. A place where fire and ice co-exist. Where dark winters are offset by the summer’s midnight sun. A country where insular existence has spurred a rich and vibrant culture.
Travel for All works with a fantastic travel supplier, but just to tempt you:
Snippets of an inclusive accessible Iceland adventure:
- 4 nights’ accommodation (comfort or quality) with continental breakfast in a central, wheelchair friendly hotel
- Private pick-up from Keflavík Airport and transfer to your hotel in Reykjavík
- Private transfer from your hotel in Reykjavík to Keflavík International Airport
- Private guided Golden Circle tour
- Private guided Reykjanes tour
- Entrance to the Blue Lagoon
- 24-hour emergency service
- Icelandic mobile phone with 1500 ISK worth of calls
This fully accessible travel itinerary can be customized. Please contact us to arrange a tour that fully meets your needs, including adding extra days, altering the schedule or the destinations. Let’s plan an 'Icelandic Adventure'! Call 1-888-993-9295!
Our founder, Tarita Davenock knows disability firsthand and wants to show everyone that the world can still ‘be their oyster’. The truth is that the world is not perfectly accessible, there are still bumps in the road… What is spectacular about the world is that it was made to be seen by everyone; regardless of your mobility or ability. We work with a select group of suppliers with the same passions as ours. Choose where and when, and we will work hard at creating what your mind envisions…
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller