Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime! On this accessible adventure to Machu Picchu in Peru, you will experience a blend of traditional Incan culture in the Sacred Valley and contemporary Peru in Lima and Cusco. Discover one of the New Seven Wonders of the World when you visit the “Lost City of the Incas." The stunning landscapes and endless opportunities for adventure are waiting for you in Peru.
Touring Machu Picchu, Peru Highlights:
- Experience Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Travel through the Sacred Valley of the Incas on the spectacular Andes train
- View ancient Inca ruins such as Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Sacsaywaman, and Tambomachay.
- Sample the delicious Peruvian cuisine.
- Guided city tours of Lima and Cusco
- Stay in 4-5 star hotels with stunning views and excellent service.
- Be surrounded by culture as we discover the Inca roots by touring Peru
Lima, the capital of Peru, lies on the country's arid Pacific coast. Though its colonial center is preserved, it's a bustling metropolis and one of South America’s largest cities. It's home to the Museo Larco collection of pre-Columbian art and the Museo de la Nación, tracing the history of Peru’s ancient civilizations. The Plaza de Armas and the 16th-century cathedral are the heart of old Lima Centro.
Check out this sample itinerary!
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to dFlip 3D Flipbook WordPress Help documentation.
Ready to get started? Contact us!