Iberostar Hotels & Resorts meet Travel-for-All's accessibility guidelines in many ways! Let us help you find the resort that's right for you!
At Iberostar all-inclusive resorts, one price covers the room, meals, drinks, activities, gym use, entertainment, tips, and taxes.
With properties available in 35 countries, Grupo Iberostar is a 100% family owned, Spanish multinational headquartered in Palma de Mallorca (Spain), which has been involved in the tourism industry since 1956, but whose beginnings in business go back to 1877.
The Iberostar Vision and Mission
We aspire to be an international benchmark for sustainable tourism, with a business model that is 100% family-run, cost-effective and sound. We aim to be a leader in offering quality and achieving customer satisfaction with an open organisational culture that encourages innovation and teamwork.
We offer unforgettable holiday experiences in the best locations throughout the world, through a sustainable tourism business model that encourages respect for individuals and the environment.
As a family-run business, we hold values that have been carefully considered over four generations. These values have helped create our current business culture and shape all areas of the business today. We believe our nine fundamental values to be inseparable and essential for our day-to-day work.
- Honesty: the foundation for the solid reputation we have today.
- Responsibility: to act with integrity, a sense of commitment and in an ethical way.
- Prudence: as a synonym for wisdom, good judgement and reflection in decision-making processes.
- Unity: giving our identity coherence and soundness.
- Diligence and a culture of high-level performance with quality objectives.
- Creativity: expressed by the capacity to be innovative and search for original solutions in an ever-changing digital world.
- Ambition: demonstrated by our global presence and desire for further expansion.
- Integrity: wherever we go, we are committed to sustainability.
- Empathy: which encourages an atmosphere of trust, respect and collaboration, supported by a strong and ever-growing culture of teamwork.
Learn more about this vacation!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!