Every year from the end of November until January the Amsterdam Light Festival takes place. The lights brighten up the city and gives it that cozy winter glow!
The Amsterdam Light Festival Getaway includes:
- 3 nights in fully accessible 4-star hotel in Amsterdam
- Accessible Room or Standard Room for 2 persons
- Breakfast every morning
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport transfers
- wheelchair accessible or standard vehicles
- Light Festival Canal Cruise at night
This package can be booked from the 28th of November 2019 until the 19th of January 2020.
Day 1. Arrival at Schiphol Airport, pick up by private driver from Schiphol Airport Assistance desk (STA-desk). Check-in at hotel.
Day 2. Enjoy your day at leisure or book our optional Guided History Tour of Amsterdam's' oldest part of the city centre. Our local guide will take you along the highlights during this 3 hours tour. The tour guide will make you familiar with navigating the city centre of Amsterdam. In the evening, enjoy the Light Festival Cruise before or after dinner. We can make restaurant recommendations!
Day 3. Head to Museum Square to visit one of the famous museums, such as the Rijksmuseum or Van Gogh Museum. Skip the Line tickets can be included in the package. We will discuss the matter of transportations with you personally. Complete your day with souvenir shopping at Leidse Square, a peaceful stroll in the Vondelpark or a Canal Cruise during the day.
Day 4. Check-out from your hotel. Accessible transfer to Schiphol Airport. The driver will meet you in the lobby of the hotel.
This package includes the Light Festival Cruise in Amsterdam. Apart from this cruise, additional tours and activities can be included. following tours can be pre booked;
- Guided tour of Light Festival highlights in Amsterdam (3 hours)
- Guided History Tour of Amsterdam (3 hours)
- Canal Cruise during the day (75 minutes)
- Driving to Volendam and Zaanse Schans windmill village (4 hours)
- Driving tour to Volendam and Marken (4 hours)
- Transfers to a wonderful big or smaller type Christmas markets in Amsterdam, Haarlem, Dordrecht or Deventer.