Accessible Amsterdam Package
Accessible Amsterdam Package
This package includes a fully accessible 3-star hotel, breakfast, airport transfers and a wonderful canal cruise through the Amsterdam canals.
If you'd like to enjoy an accessible stay in Amsterdam without any concerns, this package is perfect for you.
This package includes the following services:
- Fully accessible 3-star hotel in Amsterdam for 3 nights including breakfast
- Wheelchair accessible airport transfers
- Canal Cruise in Amsterdam of 75 minutes
ITINERARY & INCLUSIONS
Arrive at Schiphol Airport and collect the luggage. After collecting the luggage you'll meet your driver at the STA-desk (Schiphol Airport Assistance desk). You'll find this desk easily by following the signs at Schiphol Plaza arrivals and departures hall.
The driver will help you entering the taxi van that has a platform lift for wheelchair users. The driver will also help you with putting your luggage in the taxi.
The driver will bring you to the hotel in Amsterdam. Check-in to your prebooked accessible room and enjoy your first day! At check-in you'll receive our brochure 'Accessible Routes in Amsterdam' or we'll send you the download link before your departure.
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and head for the city centre. The hotel is situated in Amsterdam South. The taxi driver will wait for you in the lobby and drive you to the city centre where the canal cruise starts. Enjoy the 75 minutes canal cruise and the audio tour. The canal cruise is accessible by platform lift. After the canal cruise you can head in different directions: the spacious green Vondelpark, the Van Gogh Museum or Rijksmuseum, the Leidse Square, Restaurant Stanislavski for a delicious lunch or the shopping streets. The taxi driver will meet you later that day that drive you back to the hotel.
This day can be spent as you wish. You can head for the city centre by public transport (tram or metro) or we can organize an additional tour for you, you can find the optional tours below.
Check-out at the hotel after you enjoyed your breakfast. The driver will meet you in the lobby and drive you to Schiphol Airport.
Motel One is a beautiful 3-star design hotel which is fully accessible and has multiple accessible rooms. The accessible rooms (double or single) have a fully adapted bathroom with toilet support, wheel-in shower and shower chair.
On the ground floor, you'll find the modern lobby and colorful restaurant, where you can enjoy your breakfast. The hotel is situated in the business district, called Amsterdam Zuid and it's located opposite to the RAI Conference Centre. Popular sights of interested are located not far from the hotel, such as Amsterdam Old South, de Pijp district and the Albert Cuyp Market. The Museum Square and Dam Square (city centre) can be reached by tram in 30 minutes.
Customize your trip
*flights not included
Terms & Conditions
- The starting price for the Accessible Amsterdam Package is $650 CAD- per person for specific dates throughout the year. During specific event and dates, the prices will be higher.
- Upgrades to other hotels are possible for additional cost.
You can upgrade your stay as follows:
- 3-star hotel in the city centre
- One- or two bedroom apartment in Amsterdam West
- 4-star hotel in Amsterdam West (15 minutes from the city centre)
- 4-star hotel near Amsterdam Central Station
- 5-star hotel at Dam Square
- 5-star hotel at Leidse Square
The following mobility equipment can be added to the Accessible Amsterdam Package:
- Mobility scooter
- Foldable mobility scooter
- Shower chair (with or without wheels)
- Shower-commode chair (with or without wheels)
- Electric hoist with slings
- High-low care bed (only possible with specific hotels)
We can also arrange a large variety of bikes for people with limited mobility. Such as tricycles, wheelchair bikes, hand bikes and side by side bikes
Optional tours that can be added to the Accessible Amsterdam Package:
- Guided history tour of Amsterdam with local guide (2 hours);
- Private boat tour of Amsterdam (3 hours);
- Driving tour to Volendam and Zaanse Schans windmills (6 hours);
- Driving tour to Noord-Holland; Beemster World Heritage Site (6 hours);
- Driving tour of Castles and Fortified towns;
- Lunch and tour at Cheese Farm Simonehoeve;
- Transfers to The Hague and local guide in The Hague (6 hours);
- Transfers to Keukenhof Gardens (in April and May).
These tours can be added on the next page (after having chosen your dates).