Who is Travel For All?
Travel-for-All is a global leader in accessible travel; as a member of Travel-For-All, you will be part of an award-winning agency with over 20 years of experience within the travel industry.
We are Flight Centre Independent specialists in accessible travel and customize vacations for travelers with specific requirements, tailoring cruises, land tours, flights, and all-inclusive destinations for each traveler’s unique needs.
Our CEO, Tarita Davenock, needs a Personal Assistant
In the Travel Industry, something different is the norm. Your duties will be varied and based on what is needed at the moment.
These duties will require that you:
- Answer phones and work with clients
- Resolve unexpected issues while clients are travelling
- Update Travel-For-All’s CRM
- Data entry as required
- Make tea and snacks as required
You must have these skills:
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Strong written & verbal English skills
- Great computer and keyboarding skills
- Focused on providing exceptional client service
- Can work equally well on your own or in a team setting
It would also be great if you have these skills:
- Proficiency with travel booking systems and web tools
- Travel sales experience
- Personal travel experience
- Strong research abilities
- Great communication skills
- Experience with accessibility
This is a part-time position based in Nanaimo, BC. Starting wage is $17/hr. Your essential tasks will be assisting Tarita in her home-office as required throughout the working day.
There is great potential for growth for someone interested in having a career in the Travel Industry.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com