Once a pilot, Jim is now a total quadriplegic without feeling or movement below his armpits.
Jennie Smith-Peers is the executive director of the National Center for Creative Aging.
Stephanie Thomas is the founder of Cur8able, a Disability Fashion Lifestyle brand.
Jeff has Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus; however, he has been a travel nut from an early age.
Lilly is C5-6 quadriplegic since 2002 but has regained significant movement.
Born with intellectual disabilities, Krystian Shaw is the founder of The Kamloops Self Advocate Newsletter.
Shirley has worked as a cruise councillor and specialized in accessible travel.
Linda S has diverse abilities of her own, and has raised two children with disabilities.
Since her diagnosis with MS, Linda M has pursued her dream of travelling the globe.
Gordon is Co-director of the UC Berkeley Architecture and Urban Planning Inclusive Cities Lab.
Be an Ambassador
What is a Travel Ambassador? Dictionary meaning: An unofficial representative traveling abroad as ambassadors of goodwill.
What is a Travel for All Ambassador’s role?
- Share the need for an inclusive society; which includes people with disabilities.
- Accessible Travel is the largest growing demographic in the travel industry and our Ambassadors are travel lovers who actively travel.
- Our Ambassadors share the beautiful accessible world with their contacts, colleagues and friends.
- There is ‘Power in Numbers’ and our Ambassadors share our passion for inclusive travel.
- Ambassadors promote and share details of our company- trips, reviews etc.
Travel for All Ambassador Perks
- Share Travel For All and refer us to your friends, connections and colleagues & receive 15% of the commission proceeds in the currency booked.
- On your personal travel save 15% of the travel booked with us.
- Host a group trip to various destinations, and various modes of travel: tours, cruises etc. You will receive your travel at a reduced OR free cost*
- You will receive a T-Shirt to identify you as an Ambassador for TFA.
*To reach capacity, TFA asks all tour hosts to assist in marketing and promoting the tour.